This service is free of charge and allows you to receive your Water/Sewer bill via email, and view past usage and previous bills. In addition, you will also be able to pay your bill with credit/debit card or e-check through the Quickpay service. A Quickpay service charge of $1.75 is added for charges less than $64, and 2.75% for charges equal to or greater than $65. E-checks are $2.50 for payments between $.01 and $1,999.99. You can preview service fees before electing to submit payment.
If you prefer to pay in person or by mail, you can still receive your bill via email, and then mail or drop off a check in the Clerk Office.
Set Up Online Billing
- To set up online billing, complete the online form at https://trumansburg-ny.gov/forms/email-address/ or call the 607-387-6501.
- Once you request online billing, allow the Clerk Office two business days to activate your account. You will receive an email inviting you to complete the online registration.
- Select Register from the email body.
- You will be asked to verify your email. Use the same email address that you sent to the Clerk Office.
- A pop-up message confirms that your email was verified. Choose OK.
- Enter a username and password (twice), then click on Register.
- A pop-up message confirms that registration is successful. Choose OK.
- You will receive an email confirming that you registered. Choose Login to proceed. Online access is also available at https://nyquickpay.com/billing/login.php?tn=VILLAGE OF TRUMANSBURG
- Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Each time a Water/Sewer bill is sent by the Village you will receive an email stating the bill is ready to view and pay.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact the Clerk Office at 607-3876501 x1003 or email@example.com.
Water Billing Setup (.PDF)