Skip to main content

Temporary Event Permit Application

By submitting this form, I hereby swear and attest that this submission is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge.

You should request a Final Water Read (also knowns as a Property Transfer Meter Reading or Title Read) prior to the sale of your property or before moving from a rental unit where you pay the water/sewer. The current property owner/renter should request the read 3-5 business days in advance of the closing or moving.

There is no charge for this reading.

This does not shut off water and sewer service to the property.

If you have any questions, please contact the Trumansburg Village Office at 607-387-6501 x1003.