Zoning Board of Appeals
As a requirement of State law, any village which adopts zoning laws must have a Zoning Board of Appeals. The duty of the ZBA is to act as a “quasi-judicial” board given the authority to interpret, and grant variances from, existing zoning law. ZBA members are appointed by the Mayor, subject to Board of Trustee approval, to five-year terms.
Timothy Hamilton, Chair – Term expires in 2026
Phil Carubia – Term expires in 2023
Noah Demarest – Term expires in 2024
Mike Schlossberg – Term expires in 2025
Peter Meskill – Term expires in 2027
Correspondence, comments, or questions for the Zoning Board of Appeals can be sent to the Village Office, or via email care of firstname.lastname@example.org
First Monday of each month or as needed. All meetings open to the public.
- 2023-04-04 PUBLIC HEARING - Area Variance Application - 15 Halsey St.; Area Variance Application 10 Whig St.
- 2023-01-24 PUBLIC HEARING-Area Variance Application-17 South St.
- 2022-10-17 PUBLIC HEARING - Variance Application - East Seneca Road
- 2022-10-03 Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
- 1-24-2022 Board of Zoning Appeals
- 12-20-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals
- 11-29-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals-Public Hearing for Special Use Permit
- 9-27-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals-Public Hearing-(2) Area Variances
- 8-30-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals-Public Hearing: Use Variance and Special Use Permit
- 7-26-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals-Public Hearing-Use Variance
- 4-19-2021 Board of Zoning Appeals-Public Hearing-Shed Placement Variance
- 9-28-20 Meeting
- 9-9-20 Meeting
- 8-30-2020 Meeting
- 5-28-2020 Meeting
- 1-27-2019 Meeting