In accordance with Governor Cuomo’s “NY Forward” program to un-pause NY, the Village of Trumansburg will be implementing the following schedules and protocols with respect to public access to the Main Office in order to re-open services to residents and members of the public while maintaining the safety of employees and visitors alike, in keeping with CDC and Health Department guidelines and best practices.
Staffing and Hours of Operation (subject to change by the Mayor):
- June 8, 2020: The Village Office will reopen to the public.
- New Office hours will be Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm.
- The office will be closed on Fridays.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Plexiglass has been installed in the service window area.
- The counter will be regularly disinfected.
- All members of the public entering Village Hall must wear a face covering.
- No more than two (2) non-family members are permitted in the front foyer/entrance area at a time.