VILLAGE BRUSH PICK-UP POLICY
- All leaves and grass clippings must be put into paper yard waste bags not exceeding 50 lbs (NO PLASTIC BAGS ALLOWED).
- All brush must be tied and bundled so it can be handled easily by one person.
- Tree limbs must be no longer than five (5) feet.
- Curbside pickup of brush will be done on Mondays.
- Containers of yard waste are no longer going to be picked up. Brush must be either tied up or in paper lawn bags (i.e. Buckets and Garbage Cans will no longer be acceptable).
A new “Ask the Mayor” page has been created as a centralized location to field (non-emergency) Village-related questions.
Community Solar Information!!
At the State of the Village meeting (Saturday Feb. 3, 2018 at the Trumansburg Fire Hall, 74 W. Main St.)
LEARN HOW TO EASILY BRING RENEWABLE ENERGY FROM THE SUN INTO YOUR HOME OR SMALL BUSINESS.
This is an opportunity to learn about community solar from someone at Cornell Cooperative Extension. There will be time to ask questions and to enroll in the “Solarize” program (with no obligation).
A digital version of the newly released Trumansburg Walking Tour Brochure, which highlights some of the historical properties in the Village, can be found here: Walking Tour 2017.