A draft community outreach plan has been developed. The Comprehensive Plan & Zoning Revision Committee will continue to refine the plan as we move forward.
The ability to pay Village-related bills online via credit card is now available under the SERVICES tab! More information is also available on the Online Billpay page.
The Village has a vacancy in the position of Zoning Officer. If you are interested in this part-time position please apply through the Tompkins County Human Resources website here: https://www.tompkinscivilservice.org/civilservice/apply/4021
The Village would like to thank Laura Schneider – who resigned as Zoning Officer on Monday, December 17th – for her service to the Village over the past six months, and we wish her success in her future endeavors.
VILLAGE BRUSH PICK-UP POLICY
- All leaves and grass clippings must be put into paper yard waste bags not exceeding 50 lbs (NO PLASTIC BAGS ALLOWED).
- All brush must be tied and bundled so it can be handled easily by one person.
- Tree limbs must be no longer than five (5) feet.
- Curbside pickup of brush will be done on Mondays.
- Containers of yard waste are no longer going to be picked up. Brush must be either tied up or in paper lawn bags (i.e. Buckets and Garbage Cans will no longer be acceptable).