In accordance with Governor Cuomo’s “NY Forward” program to un-pause NY, the Village of Trumansburg will be implementing the following schedules and protocols with respect to public access to the Main Office in order to re-open services to residents and members of the public while maintaining the safety of employees and visitors alike, in keeping with CDC and Health Department guidelines and best practices.
Staffing and Hours of Operation (subject to change by the Mayor):
- June 8, 2020: The Village Office will reopen to the public.
- New Office hours will be Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm.
- The office will be closed on Fridays.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Plexiglass has been installed in the service window area.
- The counter will be regularly disinfected.
- All members of the public entering Village Hall must wear a face covering.
- No more than two (2) non-family members are permitted in the front foyer/entrance area at a time.
The June 8 Village Board of Trustees meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Members of the public can join the meeting via this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85959420888
The Trumansburg Tree Hunt is a great way to spend some time outside, learn a little bit about some of the Village’s beautiful trees, and an opportunity to appreciate the buds and flowers that signal the coming of spring!
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of exercise, an educational experience for the kids, or you’re just curious about the variety of trees that we see everyday – this is a great way to celebrate spring, our Village, and Arbor Day! Find all 20 trees between the Farmers Market and the Library on your own or find a map and directions here: Trumansburg Tree Hunt Directions