VILLAGE BRUSH PICK-UP POLICY
- All leaves and grass clippings must be put into paper yard waste bags not exceeding 50 lbs (NO PLASTIC BAGS ALLOWED).
- All brush must be tied and bundled so it can be handled easily by one person.
- Tree limbs must be no longer than five (5) feet.
- Curbside pickup of brush will be done on Mondays.
- Containers of yard waste are no longer going to be picked up. Brush must be either tied up or in paper lawn bags (i.e. Buckets and Garbage Cans will no longer be acceptable).