Unfortunately, due to the season’s early snow, leaf pickup within the Village has ended for the year. Bagged and/or bundled yard waste, including bagged leaves, will continue to be picked up as DPW time allows.
The following is a list of rescheduled Planning Board Meetings through the Holiday Season;
Thursday, November 15th, 2018 @ 6:00 pm: Planning Board Meeting/Working Session: Review all correspondence received in regard to the proposed 46 South St. Project.
Thursday, November 29th, 2018 @ 7:00 pm: November Planning Board Meeting (rescheduled from 11/22/2018)
Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 @ 7:00 pm: December Planning Board Meeting (rescheduled from 12/27/2018)
Thursday, January 24th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm: January Planning Board Meeting
ALL PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS will be held in the Village Hall Meeting room.
VILLAGE BRUSH PICK-UP POLICY
- All leaves and grass clippings must be put into paper yard waste bags not exceeding 50 lbs (NO PLASTIC BAGS ALLOWED).
- All brush must be tied and bundled so it can be handled easily by one person.
- Tree limbs must be no longer than five (5) feet.
- Curbside pickup of brush will be done on Mondays.
- Containers of yard waste are no longer going to be picked up. Brush must be either tied up or in paper lawn bags (i.e. Buckets and Garbage Cans will no longer be acceptable).